Ecommerce makes the world go round, and we are looking for an awesome project manager to keep things moving.
Thails is a fully remote web development agency (from the very start, c*vid didn’t make us do it) with its headquarters in Amsterdam. Our clients are mostly European and from the US, but our support doesn’t know any borders. Where we do put boundaries, though, is on our platforms: We focus on Shopify and Shopify Plus customers. We redesign their websites for growth, customize them to their wishes and optimize conversion to the max.
Cool brands deserve top-notch eCommerce experiences, so they can make their customers happy and the world a better place. That’s what we are here for.
Our team of six is currently handling some industry-leading brands (like Absolut Elyx and Gooseberry Intimates, just to name a few) and we are looking for your support!
What you’ll do
- Manage our work pipeline, from overseeing projects to retainer work and ad-hoc tasks, including briefing our developers and designers.
- Nurture client relationships from onboarding to the development and delivery of their projects, and any needed updates in between.
- Understand the client’s requirements and carefully scope their needs and expectations. We prefer to over-communicate to avoid any miscommunication.
- Collaborate with the developers and designers to scope the requirements and the resources needed, and keep the project within a timeframe, scope, and budget during its duration.
- Translate technical, business, and functional requirements into project tasks and properly track progress internally. And finally, ensuring quality standards are met for all the delivered work.
- Collaborate on quotations, negotiations, and contract signings.
- Organize ideas and suggestions together with the team to maximize the time in a client’s roadmap.
- Improve processes, structures, and flow to keep things moving and growing.
What we’re looking for
- A proven track record in managing digital/eCommerce projects.
- Hands-on experience with a project management platform, bonus points if you are familiar with Asana.
- Knowledge about Shopify and its ecosystem, including the ability to implement small changes in Shopify stores.
- Understanding of UX, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Native-level English fluency, plus strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail, even when handling different projects simultaneously.
- Availability within the CEST time zone, but you’ll be able to organize your schedule flexibly!
- We prefer someone able to join us full-time, but are open to considering other options as well.
What’s in it for you
- Lots of fun (really) and a responsible startup culture. We care about growing sustainably.
- Top clients and premium brands, whose challenges are actually interesting to work on.
- Fully remote, forever. We co-work around the world and mostly in Amsterdam.
- Other than being available for meetings during the CEST time zone you can schedule your agenda according to your own plans.
- A learning & development budget (plus lots of free lessons about eCommerce design and development that come with the job).
- Tons of impact on growing the shape & culture of a young but thriving company.
A note on salary
Do you have clear expectations about salary? Please share that number with us. We want to match what you are looking for while considering your experience and location around the world.
Ready to join a new challenge? Apply now!
We are looking for cool people, NO AGENCIES PLEASE.