Are you a Klaviyo expert with a passion for e-commerce? We’re looking for an awesome Klaviyo expert to help our clients maximize their email marketing strategies.
Thails is a fully remote web development agency (from the very start, c*vid didn’t make us do it) with its headquarters in Amsterdam. Our clients are mostly European and from the US, but our support doesn’t know any borders. Where we do put boundaries, though, is on our platforms: We focus on Shopify and Shopify Plus customers. We redesign their websites for growth, customize them to their wishes and optimize conversion to the max.
Cool brands deserve top-notch eCommerce experiences, so they can make their customers happy and the world a better place. That’s what we are here for.
Our team of six is currently handling some industry-leading brands (like Absolut Elyx and Gooseberry Intimates, just to name a few) and we are looking for your support!
What you’ll do
- Manage and execute Klaviyo email marketing campaigns for our clients, from strategy development to execution and analysis.
- Analyze data and metrics to optimize email campaigns and improve ROI.
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, and designers to ensure email campaigns are aligned with overall marketing strategies.
- Provide guidance and support to clients on Klaviyo email marketing best practices.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest Klaviyo features and email marketing trends.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in email marketing, specifically in Klaviyo.
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices, including segmentation, A/B testing, and automation.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, using tools such as Google Analytics or Klaviyo analytics.
- Native-level English fluency, plus strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail, even when handling different projects simultaneously.
- Availability within the CEST time zone, but you’ll be able to organize your schedule flexibly!
What’s in it for you
- Lots of fun (really) and a responsible startup culture. We care about growing sustainably.
- Top clients and premium brands, whose challenges are actually interesting to work on.
- Fully remote, forever. We co-work around the world and mostly in Amsterdam.
- Other than being available for meetings during the CEST time zone you can schedule your agenda according to your own plans.
- A learning & development budget (plus lots of free lessons about eCommerce design and development that come with the job).
- Tons of impact on growing the shape & culture of a young but thriving company.
A note on salary
Do you have clear expectations about salary? Please share that number with us. We want to match what you are looking for while considering your experience and location around the world.
Ready to join a new challenge? Apply now!